Thursday, April 5, 2012

Targus Vuscape for the New iPad 3


Compared to the other Targus case I tried, Targus Vuscape for the New iPad 3 Wi-Fi/4G Model is a nice surprise for me and works better than I expected. Love this sturdy case that functions well.

* The case looks nice and soft leather like feel. Perfect fit for the new iPad.
* When I got the first, the smart magnet was not working at all. I returned it and they immediately offered a replacement. The second Vuscape has a working magnet.
* The padded shell offers good front and back protection against bumps and scratches. The soft-to-the-touch interior doesn't interfere with the screen protector.
* When you propped it up, the case offers 2 viewing angles
* Clever Stylus holder is a nice feature, but is too small to be functional.
* Colors: THZ157US (Black), THZ15701US (Bone White), THZ15703US (Calypso Pink) and THZ15702US (Charcoal Gray).

Buy Targus Vuscape for the New iPad 3

No comments:

Post a Comment