Thursday, April 5, 2012

Belkin FlipBlade Adjust Stand for the New iPad 3


Belkin FlipBlade Adjust Stand for the New iPad 3 is the perfect stand for lanscape or portrait viewing. I am using an external bluetooth keyboad with my tablet, so I got the stand.

* Belkin's Adjust Stand is ultra-thin and lightweight, but is very sturdy and stable.
* It fits snug and also has enough room for my new iPad putted in the thin leather protective case.
* It has multiple viewing angles to satisfy pretty much anyone. I have used one for the office and one for home use.
* Hold securley in both landscape and portrait positions.
* Used for typing notes/mail and great for reading and watching videos on plane.
* It offers one year limited warranty.

Buy Belkin FlipBlade Adjust Stand for New iPad 3

No comments:

Post a Comment