Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Seidio ACTIVE Case with Multi-Purpose Cover for new iPad 3


Seidio ACTIVE Case with Multi-Purpose Cover for Apple iPad 2 and new iPad (3rd generation) - Sapphire Blue (CSK5IPD2-BL) is a solid product using the hard ABS plastic. I was so impressed with Seidio product for my iPhone 4, so I get Seidio ACTIVE Case for the new iPad 3 in my business.

* Fits the New iPad.
* Hard exterior skeleton. Interior casing made from highly durable and impact absorbing polymer. All the corners and the back are protected.
* Heavy Duty protection. This case protected my iPad when I dropped it onto cement by mistake, landed on a corner. No damage, no scratch and no crack to the tablet.
* You can use it with screen protector.
* Full access all ports.
* The cover has 2 position systems for watching movie or typing.
* The black, rubbery part often get dust.
* The rubber edge around the home button is floppy.

Buy Seidio ACTIVE Case with Multi-Purpose Cover for the new iPad 3

No comments:

Post a Comment