Tuesday, April 10, 2012

iPad Floor Stand SwingHolder for the New iPad


There are many stands for the iPad. iPad Floor Stand, SwingHolder, is by far the very best. The spectacular stand holds the New iPad, 2nd generation or Original tablet for hours in the gym, in bed, or while performing on stage. With the stand, you don't have the pain of holding the iPad for long time, and your iPad sadnlly has endless positions.

* It is 100% made in the USA. Works for the new iPad. Easy to insert and remove.
* Pitch the iPad up or down up to 45 degrees. Adjust left or right up to 270 degrees for use on either the left or right side.
* Great ergonomics. I sit in my recliner, watching movies with the iPad at a perfect height. When it is time for a break, I just a little nudge the iPad swings out of my way. Then swing it back when I return.
* Charge and sync your iPad while it is in the SwingHolder.

Buy iPad Floor Stand: SwingHolder (SFS-FSI-A)

No comments:

Post a Comment