Sunday, April 22, 2012

Skiva PowerFlow 2.1Amp/10Watt Car Charger for new iPad

I recently purchased the new iPad 4G + wiFi and take it with me about everywhere I go, but I really need a car charger for my new iPad. I searched Amazon.com and got Skiva PowerFlow 2.1Amp / 10Watt (Fast) Car Charger for new iPad 3. This charger works not just for iPad, but also for iPhone, iPod devices.

* The car charger is a little and really handy to have. Very useful for making long car trips.
* The Cigaretter charger and USB sync & charge cable are good quality with a very reasonable price.
* With 2.1 Amp/10W rating, it charging fastest than other  charger in market. It fits snugly and tightly in my car's charger.
* It allows you to use Speakers and Headphone jack function while charging.
* It has strong & sturdy construction to assure very long life. I ordered two Skiva chargers. Mine works as advertised so far, but my wife's accessory only worked for about 2 weeks.

Buy Skiva PowerFlow 2.1Amp / 10Watt (Fast) Car Charger for new iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment